Call for Abstract Submit Your Abstract and Get Published..!!
Abstract submission deadline: January 10, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 15th Scientific Meeting on Hypertension (InaSH Goes Virtual 2021) committee invites you to submit your abstracts of original research which are related to the main topic of the congress or the hypertension field. The Scientific Abstract Reviewer Committee will evaluate and select the abstracts based on quality, clarity and relevance on the main topic or hypertension field.
Get the opportunity to be published online in Journal of Hypertension (Official Journal of ISH and ESH).
Exciting prizes await YIA, Moderated Poster and Poster winners!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the correct format and requirements. Submissions will be returned to the author if not in the correct format and should be resubmitted to the committee with the exact format.
- Abstracts submission will only be received online through email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed or mailed hard-copy abstract or abstract sent on disc/CD will not be accepted.
- There will be no limit to the number of abstracts for an author to submit.
- The Scientific Abstract Reviewer Committee will evaluate and select all abstracts for YIA, Poster and Moderated Poster Presentations.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance will be given to the presenting authors via email at the latest on January 20, 2021.
- All presenting authors, whose abstracts are accepted, must be paid registrants. Abstracts will not be processed until an abstract registration fee has been received.
- Best YIA, moderated poster and poster winners will be announced and rewarded in the congress on February 28, 2021 during Closing Ceremony.
Abstract Format Guidelines
- Language English (Clear with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication)
- Title Abstract titles should be concise and should not contain abbreviations. Please use Title Case and make sure to bold the entire title. Example: Title of Abstract (Times New Roman, Bold, Size 14, Flush center)
Author First name (s) or initials of first name (s) followed by family name. Affiliation details of all authors: Department; institution/hospital; city; country.
Presenting Author1, Co-author2, Co-author3 (Times New Roman, Size 12, Flush center, Underline Presenting Author) 1 Institution of Author, 2 Institution of Author, 3 Institution of Author (Times New Roman, Size 12, Flush center)
- Supported file format is Microsoft Word.
- Font: Times New Roman, size: 11 in single line spacing. Except for the first line, the text should be indented from the left margin by 10 mm.
- Abstracts must not exceed a 250 word limit. The word limit relates only to the text of the abstract and does not include title, authors and institutions.
- The abstract should be concise and present the background, objective, method, result and conclusion.
YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD
- The YIA will be awarded to young or non-established investigators.
- Age of applicants is less than 40 years old.
- All applicants of YIA must submit an abstract (indicated as YIA) to be the presented in the 15th InaSH Meeting.
- The committee will evaluate the oral presentations and select the winner.
- The winner will be announced and rewarded during the 15th InaSH Meeting Closing Ceremony on February 28th, 2021